My Photo
Name:
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Thank you for visiting one of my six weblogs. www.bostonandmaine.blogspot.com showcases my model railroad on the B&M and Maine Central. www.fridaynightgroup.blogspot.com takes you on a tour of operating sessions on my friends' layouts. www.railfanning.blogspot.com displays pictures I have taken while railfanning trackside . www.craftsmanstructures.blogspot.com showcases my building efforts as I put together craftsman quality structures. www.modelrailroadsivisit.blogspot.com showcases the work of many of my friends in the hobby. www.gardenrailroadingottawa.blogspot.com showcases images I take when running trains on a local Ottawa garden layout that belongs to my friend, Fred.

Monday, June 28, 2010

I was thrilled to learn that my layout wound be featured in the 2010 version of the NMRA calendar, Canadian edition. The image shows Maine Central train #391, The "Oil Can" crossing Boundary Road on its approach to North Dover yard limits. The flare on the locomotive headlight is purely accidental. I took the shot with an ordinary point and shoot camera and the Athearn Genesis F-Unit has such a bright headlight! Yup, I am Mr. Month of May (which happens to be my birthday month). Two good friends, Chris Lyon (Mr. August) and Trevor Marshall (Mr. September) also appear in the calendar. To say the least, this was a big thrill for me as I am just a big kid at heart!

2 Comments:

Blogger Niall O'Brien said...

Well done Mike - it is a wonderful layout - enjoy watching it in action on Chris's YouTube videos.

2:20 PM  
Blogger pai young said...

Scarpe Running Asics Vendita online kill their own enemies backing enormous, in front of people now own nothing, they ought to do is to keep strong, as long as strong, but also what of these painful.Severe pain had a two hour, as it shares the pain finally burning down Scarpe Running Asics gradually weakened, his face has gradually eased down. Well, in the evening and then come to me, now go take a bath, the time of day you come to practice spiritual power you phrase it soon turned away the old cheap who painting Scarpe Asics Donna dark golden powder gradually falling down on it with very fishy black dirt, know that this necessarily own the body of impurities.Into the cave, directly jumped into the pool is among just one into the pool, they feel a refreshing breath of shares into his own body, looking pale green water, water also must know that this is not normal.

12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home